Monday, September 14, 2009

The Knob Finalie/Power Series



Alas we come upon the final Knob race and the 2nd stop for the NEO Power series. Dr. Soup had to set this one out with a slight case of tennis elbow. Need I say more about that. The big news was John gettin 1st in expert 35 plus catagory which I'm pretty sure sealed up the seriers win and put him in a good position to take the NEO series finalie at Regan Park. Dr. Soup provided good fan support even though he came down with a bad case of gonorrhea and couldn't race. Wes and I pretty much decided that we sucked at this race. Even though Wes got 4th in a though class and I slugged along in the Sport class and managed to muster up 6th place. I think I would've done better if Dr.Soup didn't catch that bad case of chlamydia. But all is well that ends well with a few beers and the best MTB parties of all at the knob with some cheap beer from Dr. Soup and the traditional Knob bonfires that can be seen from the next state. Let's hope Dr. Soups mammogram results come back negative so he can be cleard to ride again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's keep the hate goin...Magnus!